Monday, May 22, 2006

what a weekend

it never ceases to amaze me what happens when He is there amongst us ... the awesome prayer that led us to the car ... the power of prayer and vigil and the prayer warriors that appeared ... the many prayers for the weekend and the prayers that led us to where we are ... transition, here we come!
sorry about the crying guys ... it was ugly crying i know. blah, my eyes were so gross after then. i just get really sad when we're all together and then the one person that i want to share everything with isn't right there beside me. it makes me sad. sad to the point of crying, even ugly crying. we talked for a little bit last night but i think i was delirious from the lack of sleep. i just need to give him some time. in His time. and this i pray. amen.

3 comments:

Dana said...

hiya... everything will work out, kay, and fall into place. give Him time. :)

Pia said...

"you can do it" kay! hahahahaha.

kay said...

thanks guys! pia you crack me up.