Monday, May 15, 2006

employment

so yesterday when we had our mother's day dinner, there was a lot of talk about employment. my brother recently got laid off. he was one of 3800 that worked for Ameriquest when they did that mass layoff. so he is currently unemployed. they get paid up through july 1st though so at least there's some income. he's the sole breadwinner in the family and they've got 3 kids, 2 cars a house and a dog so please keep him in your prayers. my brother-in-law's last day was on friday. he and his supervisor quit their jobs to start their own business. we pray for their success. and, my dad's bank is going to be sold. paperwork shouldn't completely be done until the end of the year, but that means that he'll be unemployed as well. maybe he'll decide just to retire. he deserves it. gabe (my bro-in-law) told joey that he either has to get laid off or quit so they can all be in the same boat. i hope not. anyway, please keep them all in ur prayers. thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

dorothy said...

oh my gosh... sorry to hear that kay! i'll be praying.