Monday, May 29, 2006

what a combo

so i had to work on thurs, fri and sat nite. i went home on sunday morning about 8:30 and then woke up at 11 so i could meet joey for 12 noon Mass. i couldn't complain because he was going to go to Mass with me before work. it was so cool because the meditation song was my favorite Days song - Maria Ina Ko - is that right? anyway, I had never heard that song outside of Days and I was like wow, thanks. anyway, the gist of the homily was that we are all children of God. it was a good one. then I get a call from Mark that the homily he heard from Fr. Pat was a good one too. Mass in Latin being misa, meaning to send forth and for us to go out into the world and spread the Word. that's cool. I then went back to sleep and didn't wake up wake up until about 1900 when Dana called me to see if we were still going to meet up. I said ok, I hadn't eaten since 2300 the night before. so off I went to D &B's and met up with these three. we're cute huh? j/k. anyway, we had lots of interesting conversations and we didn't even have to have any alcohol.
we get to the bar while we're waiting for our table and we ordered water and ice tea. wow, how adventuresome.
we got the food and power play combo and we didn't even get a chance to play our games.
interesting conversations of change and no change. some that i don't necessarily agree with and some i do.
more conversations about platonic relationships and how they can't exist. really, though, they can't exist.
relationships, more relationships, and more relationships.
hook ups vs. dating vs. relationships - what's the fine line?
when to do the lean. 90/10. does it really work?
skinny ______
people's bubbles and getting into them.
educational night.
i think we're very open people.
we're not catty. that's good.
when's ghetto spa night part II really?
shortened names. i'm thinking poo or oop. hehehe - i think i like the latter. jk
oh well. off to work now. i'm sure there's more that i missed but i'm really tired. hope you all had a good memorial day weekend.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

i don't know if the name 'poo' is gonna stick (at least i'm hoping that it doesn't). i really enjoyed that night btw... it was fun and VERY educational. it makes me laugh inside my head. you and dana are cool. =)

Dana said...

maybe oop...

hahaha... i read "skinny____" and thought, "what??" and then it hit me... hahahaha. too funny.