Wednesday, May 24, 2006

happy anniversary o's

happy 3 year anniversary to my favorite orense couple - pia and jerome! their wedding happened before i had my digital camera so i don't have any of their wedding pictures on my computer, but here are some photos i dug up from my life as a paparazzi. this is when they smiled with their eyes open. they started to close them over the years - this is at my and danny's wedding. cute, huh?
cute, they match. this is from lovette and fil's wedding. i think they lit candles. i missed the ceremony to be at another wedding but i really wanted to be at this one - really - and arrived fashionably late to see everyone and to share my congrats!
these are a little out of order but this is when the eye closing begins. and they didn't even plan this one. i took the picture and they asked each other if they closed their eyes and they both did! i guess you start to think alike once you've been married.
i think this is the only picture that i have with them that they're not running away from me. this is when i jumped so i think they felt sorry for me.
and this was taken after the next one .....
to my favorite toe holding couple - the o's - happy 3rd anniversary! to many more years to come! and i can only pray that i may find as much happiness in a relationship as you two have shown possible. love ya both!

2 comments:

Pia said...

awww, kay... sniff, sniff... we're touched. you are so sweet.

dorothy said...

heheh the toe holding thing... it's kinda... um... i dunno about that...