Tuesday, June 13, 2006

where a kid can be a kid

so i've been neglected lately. just kidding cristina. anyway, i hadn't seen cristina in a while so i butt my head into her business and called her on saturday night.
me: are you playing at noon Mass tomorrow?
cristina: yeah
me: ok, i'll be there so i can finally see you
cristina: ok, that's cool. we're going to chuck e. cheese afterwards. do you want to come with us?
in my head i was like, hmmmmmmmmmmm ... but then i decided, sure, why the heck not? and this is what i got. i got my ct. this usually refers to cuddle time, but in this instance, i got my cristina time. hehe

this is supposedly the hardest game. it just looks too confining to me. blah.
this is ang as she won her 100 tickets!! woohoo!!! she was so excited. i wonder what she's like in vegas
the look of pure delight
this poor ride got so much action that day. talk about weird body rolling. whoa
talk about feeling old. yes i am. i try to blend in but the bags under my eyes are so heavy.
cristina and janice - thanks for being mom and organizing everything janice!
these two fit on the screen somehow. quite entertaining
the roomies with chuck
they attacked chuck before he got back inside. that poor rachel's birthday must hate us.
out of all the winnings, everyone got a kazoo. i think gp's was broken.
there's the final group pix - go noon Mass!
yay - i'm not a homewrecker! jk. but you know i had to put it in.
thanks for a fun Sunday afternoon guys! i'll be back at chuck e. cheese next weekend with my nephews (who are 3 and 5).

2 comments:

franny said...

hey! can i get some kt (kay time), too? :)

kay said...

let me know when you're free and i'll drive down. i'm always down for a trip to sd.