Thursday, June 01, 2006

celosa

so i once told one of the nurses i used to work with that my favorite color was yellow. she looked at me, straight-faced and said "are you celosa? (is that even the right spelling?) anyway, she asked me if i was the jealous-type. i had to stop and think about it because i wasn't sure. but as i have moved on from that conversation (which was over 4 years ago), i have come to realize that i am. how sad.
last night i had a dream that still proves that i am. well, it was a pretty upsetting dream. anyway, all of my high school friends were hanging out - which isn't unusual - in a place similar to central perk in friends, but there were couches where people could lay down as well. what was unusual was that jenn - joey's ex - came with her bf. our godfather has told her that she has to hang out with us so that everyone is aware that she is ok with me and joey being together and that she's over him because for a long time, he believed that she wasn't. anyway, so we're all hanging out and joey says about 2 words to her throughout the night. we all went to sleep (in the dream) and when i woke up, joey wasn't on the bed with me, but lying on the couch with her. they were sitting opposite of each other so that their faces were about 2 inches apart - that's some close space. and her bf was nowhere to be found. our other friend, joan, was there and she saw me wake up and see this. she said for me to calm down. well, i wasn't so calm. they told me they were all going outside to play football. i said, why don't you guys just leave - now? and i kicked them out of the house. no questions asked. and they left - together.
needless to say, i woke up from my dream after that. what's wrong with me?

No comments: