Monday, March 27, 2006

vegas

so this was our vegas trip ... these are all out of order but this is us visiting my and danny in their new pad. we were in the room watching NCAA basketball.
we had just come back from Massage Envy - this place where My is a member and can get people in for a good price. Joey, Cel and I got half hour massages for $21!! What a steal!


this was the end of friday night ... after all of the drinks for Cel's bday and St. Patty's day, we were all pooped out and ended up in the tub! this is Cel and the guys on her bday ....

Us being hams outside ... we were getting really warm and so all the girls went outside to get some fresh air and ended up in pictures ...


this was Round 2 or 3, I don't remember which one ...


I'm just holding Joey's drink in this shot ... we have 8 eyes between just the two of us!

this is how we partied... 6 out of 10 threw up - I wasn't one of them - yay! and two of the girls didn't make a full recovery until 5 PM on Saturday. Anyway, I think everyone had a good time.


2 comments:

Dana said...

wow! you should record this day in history... you didn't throw up! wait... did you even drink?

kay said...

shut up! yes i drank! didn't you look at my pictures? but i was smart and didn't finish the three wise men ... i took a gulp and gave the rest to joey so he ended up throwing up with all the rest of the girls and not me. and i had sense to drink water ... hehe