Wednesday, March 22, 2006

courtesy of Day

Here's my info:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. server / waitress - never again
2. cashier / customer service
3. FDA public affairs
4. Assistant administrator at a SNF
then I have my current job - w0w I didn't know that I've had 5 before

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings - all three - ask Dana
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Simon Birch

Four places I've lived in:
1. Diamond Bar
2. Anaheim
3. Baldwin Park
4. Irvine

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. The Sopranos
4. Laker games

Four bands/singers I'd love to meet:
1. Coldplay
2. Green Day
3. U2
4. Dashboard Confessional

Places I have been on vacation:
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. San Francisco
4. Las Vegas
5. Yellowstone National Park
6. Vancouver / Victoria

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pancit malabon
2. mango and sticky rice at Banana Bay
3. porterhouse at Ruth's Chris
4. crispy pan fried noodles

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in my bed under my warm Korean blanket
2. in Joey's bed under his warm Korean blankets
3. on vacation somewhere warm
4. on vacation period

No comments: