Tuesday, March 07, 2006

honking horns and coffee withdrawal

so today i honked my horn twice ... i usually don't honk my horn at all but one driver made a right hand turn when i was making my left hand turn on a protected arrow. that means I have the right of way! what the heck! and then this other car made a very fast left turn in front of me in which i had to brake extremely fast to avoid hitting them. arrrggghhhh....
i wonder if this has anything to do with me giving up coffee. maybe it's just making me cranky and i'm just noticing things more. i can't wait to drink it again.

1 comment:

franny said...

oh man. when i was in the philippines, ALL the drivers would honk their horns! not just once, but several times. and for no reason too! it took me until the second to the last day we were there (we stayed for three weeks) to get used to it. and until i did, i had to keep my eyes closed or focused on scenery rather than the road for fear of having a heart attack.