Friday, April 20, 2007

i love fedex

it's the one time that i enjoy waking up to the doorbell.
the first time was the friday before christmas when joey's PS3 arrived.
but then he saw the box that afternoon and ruined his surprise =(
then the fedex guy would wake me up with my various online wedding purchases.
still waiting for one of those to come on may 4
but this morning, the same morning that i was getting ready to go to the country registrar's office to get a birth certificate, good thing i was lollygagging - the fedex truck came with something from the department of the state
i got my passport from fedex - yay!

on a sadder note, i had to go through my first red packet on wed night / thurs morning. i hate working extra. it's a bad omen. it's always a harder day. my pt that i was praying for died. family decided to withdraw. and it was one of the saddest things to see. i was crying like a baby. but afterwards, he did look so peaceful. i'm glad you're now safe in His arms mr. s. all my prayers to your family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! You can go on the cruise, OMG I was sweating it!

on another note, I cry when I have to fire my consultants cause I worry about how they are going to pay their bills...I could not imagine being a nurse where death is involved. EEKS. You're a stronger woman then I. See you soon hopefully!