Sunday, December 11, 2005

weird graduation dream

so graduation is this afternoon. i woke up this morning in a huff because of my dream. i had a dream that during rehearsal (which is at 12) one of my favorite instructors told us that photographs and flashes were too disturbing during the ceremony and that we would not be allowed pictures! NOT BE ALLOWED PICTURES and ME do not mix! She had taken all of the batteries out of the digital cameras and the film out of the 35 mm cameras and left us with the cameras! Luckily for me, I always carry an extra battery in my purse! Anyway, needless to say, that was only a dream and I will be taking pictures today! Happy Sunday everyone!

8 comments:

Dana said...

yea, you and pics just doesn't make sense. congratulations!!! i am so proud of you! oh, reg and i were sooooo checkin out your stylin shoes while you were on stage. :)

kay said...

thank mina... they were the bridemaid shoes for her wedding! they sparkled on stage!
thanks for coming! pix - all over 300 of them are up. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kay!!!!!

Dana said...

"congratulation" kay! i don't know how you had 317 pictures but i should have expected it.

dorothy said...

congratulations kay!!!

lil jay said...

CONGRATULATIONS KAY!!!

kay said...

Thanks guys! I'm currently taking Kaplan so I can take my boards asap.

franny said...

congratulations, kay!

i'm still weary about getting in a car with you behind the wheel (sometimes), but i would totally trust you with my life in a hospital room! :)

and kick butt on those boards!