Sunday, December 18, 2005

screw your neighbor

now i know how dana felt - sorry day! i went to joey's family's christmas party and i got number 2 out of 21 and boy did i get screwed. i first got this singing dog that had pocket A's in its had. that was in my hands for no more than 2 seconds when #3 stole it from me. I then chose this piggy bank. I had that til about #8 and then the same aunt that stole the dog, stole the piggy from me. so i choose again and then i get this bailey's type kahlua set. i have that for about 2 people then grandpa takes it from me. i go yet again and get a brick - i was like a brick? on the bottom of the bag was a starbucks gift card. so i am content. not so fast you say! the same aunt that stole the dog and the pig, then proceeds to steal my starbucks card! the reason why she stole my starbucks is because joey (who was #19) stole the nuts from another aunt. the other aunt stole the see's candy from the aunt who then proceeded to steal the starbuck's from me. the gifts can be stolen twice. anyway, joey whispers to steal the nuts from him and then he would steal the starbucks back from the other aunt so we would both get our originals. so i stole the nuts and he stole the starbucks and we ended up winners! now i understand how you can use a teammate in this game! anyway, it was all geat fun - at least i didn't get the camel! that's a whole other post!

1 comment:

Dana said...

AHAHAHAHAHA. SUCKER!!!