Wednesday, May 16, 2007

what a girl needs

so i couldn't sleep yesterday because those stupid policies kept bugging me
so i went to sleep at 11 and woke up at 1 and kept researching but i think i was still right
anyway, i've been sick lately and i was really sick on monday night that i had my own tissue box with me the whole night and finished it throughout my shift - it was the kind with lotion so my nose isn't too red
anyway, i was supposed to work extra tuesday night because we were short and we need the money but after monday's terrible experience i took myself off
when i talked to joey, he was very supportive and we went on a date - on a tuesday.
we went to outback for dinner - had some nice comfort food of cheddar fries, pasta and meat - and talked about his beloved Robert Horry getting suspended. then we walked over to the mall and did some shopping. we're looking for a new suit for him for michelle's wedding. and then we went to the movies. we watched fracture with anthony hopkins and ryan gosling - ryan gosling is sooooo hot. plus he has that southern twang. and he's a really good guy in the movie. anthony hopkins is very intelligent and the movie is very good. recommended. i had been venting and crying all day long and we were in the car and i said "thanks honey"
Joey: "for what"
me: for today
for listening to me tell the same story ten times
for letting me cry
for being you ...
joey: you needed it
me: i know i did and i appreciate you knowing that ... and then i started crying again ...
joey looks at me and i say
me: "don't worry, these are happy tears"
he smiles...
what more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you two are so cute. I can't wait for your wedding!!