Tuesday, August 15, 2006

mom and annie's birthdays

my niece turned 14 on thursday and my mom turned 50-something on saturday so my sister organized a birthday / pool party to celebrate the day. it was potluck and i was in charge of the cake so i ordered a coldstone chocolate ice cream with chocolate flakes and devils food cake. it was yummy. so we moved all the stuff out to the pool house and started our birthday celebration.
here's jayden and his smile - takes after his ninang (that would be me!)
i'm teaching lucas about dodger blue - the other day he was wearing this shirt and an Angels hat - he's semi-confused
here's my brother and sister-in-law, Katrina, her mom, Annie, Gabe and my sister
my dad, Bernard, Lola, mom, Uncle Jr and Tito Buddy
me and joey on the camping chairs
Jayden and daddy poolside
Lucas and mommy poolside - my sister bought them those chicken things - they came in pretty handy
the big kids - see - i told you the chickens came in handy
extended chicken
that's the coldstone cake i was talking about. but of course, i forgot the candles so they had to use these.
there are the birthday celebrants - mom and Annie
and the boys try to be helpful by trying to blow out the candles. good times for all. happy birthday!

No comments: