Wednesday, August 16, 2006

excited

yes i must admit that i am an email freak but i can't help it - sometimes it's faster that way because people respond faster. some people just aren't phone people
- all of our speakers are confirmed - yay! new and old faces - i'm so excited
- venue is confirmed even though they tried to boot us out
- other venue is confirmed as well
- we've lost another girl - but she was only on for a day so 13 seems to be the magic number.
-- spfx stuff to be made but should be done by the end of the week
- asking for prayers for this upcoming 10 days. they're going to be long. and yes the emails will continue to come. can't wait

3 comments:

angfoo said...

My friend, you went on a blogging SPREE! I love it.

Anyway, I commented to remind you of what I asked of you when we went to Zankou the other day.

I want more cheesy Kay and Joey stories...thanks.

Luv,
Ang

kay said...

oh the pressure ... i can't think of them when you ask me to. i'll try and i will post when i can remember.

ANNA said...

your emails are freakin' hilarious kay! it's like 3 in one day! I GET IT! hahaha! jk! i'll see you this weekend!!!!