Monday, November 28, 2005

Holiday weekend

Although it was supposed to be a big shopping weekend, I never set foot in a store once this weekend! I celebrated Thanksgiving at Joey's grandma's and then my Lola's. The pix are on my site so you can see. We went from turkey and stuffing to crabs and datu puti - yummy! Friday was Viernes Gigante. My old roomie, Robert, had a birthday shindig at his place and we kinda just hung out all night long. Saturday we went out to The Rail in Fullerton. I wasn't expecting to party but as always the girls out shot the guys and had a grand ole time. I haven't had time to post the pictures yet. Sunday I started cleaning and decorating for the Days Christmas party that you guys are all coming to, right? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!
ok, that's my plea. hope to see you all there - all 5 of you who read this anyway!

2 comments:

Dana said...

i'll be there for you... like you're there for me toooooooooooo. i miss Friends. such a good show.

dorothy said...

hahha! ironic that we had the friends dvd as one of the gifts this weekend! thanx for hosting kay!