Monday, March 23, 2009

my busy week

boy did i have a busy week! these past 8 days were so hectic!

First we went to my cousin Bella's 2nd birthday!


and I met my cousin Jordan Chase...


my cousin Asher came over and I gave him a ride on my walker!


and then we went to the park in my pink ride!


and i was laying out with my daddy


and then i had my first dental chair visit ... tita mina looked at my mouth but she was really checking out my daddy's mouth ... mine was just for show ...


then i fell asleep before we got my ears pierced ...


i was even sleeping when they marked me!


but boy did i have a rude awakening with the piercing!


then i chilled with my nino ....


and then i went to my first wedding! my mommy was a bridesmaid so she was super excited when she saw how well daddy dressed me!


and there's me with my mommy and daddy! we clean up pretty well huh?


and here i am with my daddy and my tita joan... isn't she a beautiful bride?



and here's my new tito chris with my tita joan .... oh the happy couple!


and then i danced the night away with my daddy!


boy i'm tired!

No comments: