Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i am thankful ...

i am thankful for so many things this year ... i can't believe it's thanksgiving already. God has really blessed me with so many things and so many people. I am thankful for ...

my wonderful family ... my husband and my baby girl... they really do complete me ...





my family .... all of them ... most of them pictured here. can't wait to take lots of family pictures at Christmas with all the babies.


my in-laws ... all of them pictured separately ... we don't have one big picture together. our families mean so much to us and they've helped us so much this year, especially with the baby, can't thank them enough.





my girlfriends ... oh how i miss them all. but when we get together, it's always a good time. oh how i miss thee!





all of our friends ... together we've made lots of memories and can't wait to make more


and for work friends ... it helps to have rays of sunshine in such a stressful environment. i couldn't survive work without them and lots of people literally wouldn't survive without them.



i can't complain too much. i've got wonderful family, wonderful friends, a roof over our head, food on the table, a job to go to, a car to take me there, my health, and a wonderful God that has blessed me with it all. Happy Thanksgiving all!

No comments: