Tuesday, September 19, 2006

vegas for drinks

so we went up to vegas for a couple days before my birthday and here are a couple of pix. i haven't had time to fully upload all of my pictures - because i literally have hundreds that are waiting to be posted but i need at least 3 days to be fully updated. hopefully next week i'll be able to have some "me" time to post my pictures - one of my most favorite hobbies!
anyway, here are some of my favorite vegas pix from our last trip.
drinking "paris romance" at mon ami - these were pretty strong because i seriously got buzzed after this one drink! either that or i'm getting really weak!
this is the best thing on their menu - it's this warm cheesy thing with marinara sauce and crispy bread. definitely yummy!
these are my $150. gift certificates. we had originally gone back in march for cel's birthday and had the worst service ever! so i wrote a complaint letter and ended up with $150. for free food and drink - hence the paris romances. free food is even more yummy!
joey's a dorko. we liked the long curtains. you've got to see the matching dress and shoes - i love 'em! i'll wear them again soon but i love the matching part. when i walked into mina's house (i had previously told her about the matching dress and shoes) she looked straight at my feet and said "you can't wear your outfit with those cheesy toes!" and so i had to give myself an impromptu pedicure. and she had perfectly matching nail polish! i should have done a close up on my feet!
here's the dorkwad in joey again. i bought joey this black shirt and had never given it to him and so i brought it so he could wear it in vegas. little did we know that j mo would pack the same shirt - plus they were both in jeans and docs. so here they are dueling.
we were at bellagio and this guy gave me and mina free drink tickets to this bar called caramel. so my and i went in and then texted the boys to follow. the music was good but i am seriously happy that i don't have to do the bar/club scene - it's so intimidating and looks so uncomfortable.
that's me and my and my free drink - i think she finished hers already, can you tell?
they're all the same height! vince had to stand in the middle and separate the black shirts.
so we went back to mina and danny's place and we ended up playing kings, jablowski and indian poker - seen here. we got a little tipsy needless to say.
i think the joeys are laughing
at these two ... i think we were telling a "story" during kings. it was quite funny because we kept talking about "my .. . dog... during ... the... war" it's a long story.
then mina busted out with her white coat, dentist glasses and her model teeth ...
and she examined me ...
this is the next night when we got our drinks from the place by imperial palace. i love these drinks - they're like $15 with a free glass and loads of fun!

saturday we went to lunch at paris and then went to stateline and headed home to prep for the pool party. good times as always.

No comments: