Wednesday, September 27, 2006

totally behind

so i've been playing catch up on life and so here are the pictures from lara's baptism and Gomez (my godfather)'s installation as pastor of St. Linus. I haven't had a chance to upload all of my hundreds of pictures on my site so these will have to do for now. here goes:

so as i said, this is lara's baptism cake - what was left of it when we got there. late because i went to gomez's installation (at 11 AM) and had worked the night before (meaning I went to sleep at 8:30, woke up at 10 and left to go to Mass) so by the time we went to the baptism reception I was dead tired. plus dana kept talking to me on the way. haha.
this is us as we are about to leave - it gets dark in the valley! that's me and day and the kims! it got really cold too! dana had my jacket on and i had to steal it back so she ended up with lovette's.
i think this little girl is so adorable. really. she's so cute. this is drexel - auntie laine's daughter. cuteness all around!
that's me and reg - i miss her! she avoids me now because of this thing called "school" whatever. just kidding.
here's pia, day and dex. the details started here and ended in the ghetto. hehe.
oops. this wasn't supposed to go in, it's evidence. it was annika's water toy. you can't blame a kid. it started to leak. promise. sorry lovette.
annika has been trained by who knows who that i always have a camera. so as soon as i got there she said "NO PICTURES!" and this is what i got.
this was the last couple of shots at gomez's installation. they made this huge picture of him for the front of the hall and joan and i HAD to pose by it. isn''t it funny? we could never have it in our houses. he would just be staring at us the whole time. too weird. but great picture to pose with. haha.
and this is the godchildren shot. gomez is all of our godfathers (jenn, joan and me by Confirmation and Celeste and Isaiah by Baptism) and yes, we're all Filipino.
the next pictures to post are from GSN - i have to get ready for work now.

No comments: