Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Motherhood

wow... weird... now me and that word go together ... so strange ... everyone always asks how we're doing and honestly, we're good. kaylee jo has a spunky side, let me tell you. she's funny. not doing any tricks yet as people may say, but she lifts her head up and looks around. it's so crazy. she's a little person that depends on you. and there's a whole level of trust to be fed and changed and cleaned and cared for. it's so wonderful. joey's doing a wonderful job too. our nights are sleepless and our house is untidy, but we've got a beautiful baby girl. we went to our lactation appt last week and they weighed her when she was done with her feeding and she's up to 8 lbs! she has full cheeks and thighs and everything now! i'll post more pictures when i can!

Congratulations are in store to
JOAN & CHRIS on their engagement
ATE & GABE - they found out that Kaylee Jo is having a baby GIRL cousin
REG - I wish I could be at your graduation this weekend but it's my mom's bday. I can't believe 18 months passed by that fast. Go ICU nurses!

No comments: