Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Here I Am ....

I think I got the date wrong. Mommy and Daddy said that I was a little early but I had heard about this thing called Independence Day and I wanted to BE FREE =)
My name is Kaylee Jo. I arrived on July 4th at 0701, weighing in at 5 lbs. 9 oz. and 18 inches long. Mommy and Daddy said that everything happened so fast. I'm sure they'll tell you about it later. I have to go take a nap now because I sleep 18 hours of the day. I hope to meet you all soon if I haven't met you already. Good night!





6 comments:

Family of 4 said...

Congrats you guys she is super cute!

Regilyn said...

Awwwwwww she is soooooo adorable =) Can't wait to meet her. Congrats!

Pia said...

how cute!

MnMLover said...

congratulations, kay!!!! i just heard the GREAT NEWS a little while ago! she's BEAUTIFUL!!!! God bless you and your new little family! :)

love,
reenie

janice said...

awww....you can tell she's going to be very pretty when she grows up. :) what a cutie! congrats, rec!

Anonymous said...

omg kay she is adorable!!!! congratulations, i am so happy for you guys!