Wednesday, July 25, 2007

showers galore

a big thanks to all the ladies that threw the bridal shower on saturday - it was awesome! there was so much food and the chocolate fountain was so yummy and there was purple and gold everywhere - i loved it! this was like wedding shower games for the advanced because they were tough! but everyone had a good time and i can't thank our bridesmaids enough! next up is joey's side of the family plus the couple friends. and then my co-workers are throwing one for us the week after - then the showers are done and the big day approaches! still so much to finish but it's in the works. anyway, i haven't posted pix from the shower but my wonderful matron-of-honor aka my sister did

gabe.gbox.org

it's under the photo gallery section.

have a good day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Dude you are WAAAY behind on your pics gallery. Dude, whats up with that? Slacker! HA! just kidding I know you're busy. Any way I can't wait for sat and the following sat after that. WOOOHOO hopefully you wont get as sick as me. LOL