Wednesday, March 14, 2007

signs

so my parents took out all of the popcorn off the ceiling last week and in the process i had to pack all of my stuff away and i am now in the process of putting it all back. in the middle of my process, i came across a movie ticket stub for signs - remember with mel gibson and the aliens and the water? and all i remember is screaming in jerome's ear when the alien appeared in the background. and i laughed heartily then and i laughed heartily last night. it was funny. poor jerome.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I thought you dissapeared from the blog/gallery scene!?!?! It's good to have you back. I liked that movie signs I screamed in my brother's ear at that part. The weird thing is I was thinking about that movie yesterday and you posted about it today. Is that a sign? Just kidding. Ha.